No preparation is needed before configuration.
- Select eWay in the Add New Gateway box.
- Click the Add button.
- Fill out the form that appears:
- Title: give a name to this eWay connection
- eWay Customer ID: your unique eWAY customer ID assigned to you when you join eWAY, e.g.: 11438715
- Server: the name of the eWay server
- Port: the port of the eWay server
- Path: the path to the server side handler file. This can be a script or a binary file that is launched with an http request.
- Notification Email for VOID and CAPTURE Transactions: eWay doesn't support VOID and CAPTURE transactions.
Instead, H-Sphere sends a notification to this address that the transaction needs to be canceled
or completed manually through eWay web interface.
- Click Submit Query