Before proceeding, make sure to read about Web Payment Systems Manager.
Once you have registered a PayNova account,
enable PayNova payments in your H-Sphere control panel:
- Select Merchant Gateways in the Settings menu.
- On the Merchant Configuration page, choose PayNova from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Edit button to activate it.
- Enter the required parameters in the PayNova form:
Click Submit Query. PayNova now must show as active.
- Unique Merchant ID: this value is given to you by PayNova payment provider upon signup.
- Currency: choose the currency you will be working with from the drop-down menu.
- Secret Key generated by Paynova: this key is generated and provided to you by PayNova.
With invalid Secret Key transactions may be declined.
- Test Mode: check this if you want to test your online PayNova transactions
- Enable/disable PayNova for new signups and existing accounts.