Before proceeding, make sure to read about Web Payment Systems Manager.
Setting Up WorldPay
Once you have registered a WorldPay business account,
enable WorldPay in your control panel:
- Select Merchant Gateways in the Settings menu.
- On the Merchant Configuration page, choose WorldPay from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Edit button to activate it.
- Enter the required parameters in the WorldPay form:
- Enter your Installation ID, provided to you by WorldPay system
- Enter WorldPay Account ID, provided by WorldPay upon registration.
- Choose the transactions currency from the drop-down box.
- Check Use Custom Result Page if you want your customers to receive
your custom email payment notifications.
- Enter the custom page name, which should be exactly the same as in the WorldPay account.
- Set a test mode variable for testing online transactions via WorldPay:
- with variable set to 100, H-Sphere will consider all your transactions real.
They will be approved that will reflect on user's billing.
- with variable set to 101, H-Sphere will decline all your WorldPay transactions.
- with variable set to 0, H-Sphere will perfom real transactions in a live mode.
- Enable/disable WorldPay for new signups and existing accounts.
- Click Submit Query. WorldPay now must show as active.
Setting Callback URL in WorldPay
To configure H-Sphere to receive information about payments made via WorldPay,
you need to set a callback URL in your WorldPay account. To do this:
- Log into your WorldPay Business account;
- In the Installations section, click the Configuration Options icon;
- Enter a callback URL (the example URL is given below);
- Check Callback enabled box.
Callback URL works as follows:
- Customer submits a payment form through WorldPay;
- WorldPay sends notification about payment made to the callback URL you specified.
The example of callback URL is:
The URL structure is:
CP_PROTOCOL: http or https.
CP_HOST: domain name you host, e.g: cp.example.com
CP_PORT: port of your CP, e.g: 8080
Note: Make sure to enter your actual CP data.