Context help (or online help) is implemented through special templates, each with
a topic header and a body. Context help files are located in the
They have .oh extension and contain text in HTML format.
Context help may be implemented in different languages.
This document explains how to add context help pages to H-Sphere interface.
- Create an online help file and put it anywhere inside
You can create new subdirectories for your files where necessary.
- In ~cpanel/shiva/psoft/hsphere/online_help.xml, add an id/file correspondence,
where file is the path + name of the context help file,
and id is the string that will be used in the template.
- Find the template where the context help icon will be added.
The easiest way to find the name of the template
is view html page source code. The templates you need are located in
More about templates
- Add context help function call to the template. The function call has the following syntax:
where HELP_ID is the id of the file specified in
LABEL is the description used as the title in the html link.
If the second parameter is left empty, the default text ("Click to get help") is used.
Alternatively, you can call the function that draws help PLUS gives a link to send
a trouble ticket:
<call draw_tt_help("RESOURCE_ID", "HELP_ID", "LABEL")>
In plan creation and edit wizard templates, context help file IDs are passed with resource calls:
where OH_ID is the id of the file specified in ~cpanel/shiva/psoft/hsphere/online_help.xml.
<call service("asp", "hosting","","1","admin-editwizard-w_asp")>
- If the edited template is in *.html.in format, run make in this template's directory.
- Restart H-Sphere.