Control Panel cron configuration is represented in
XML format in the ~cpanel/shiva/psoft/hsphere/cron_config.xml file.
Its location is set by the CRON_CONFIG parameter in hsphere.properties:
CRON_CONFIG = /hsphere/local/home/cpanel/shiva/psoft/hsphere/cron_config.xml
DTD Scheme |
Cron jobs are grouped according to their purpose. Default group is CRON.
Cron groups are set in the group constructions that contain
the job tags describing jobs in these groups:
<group name="CRON" maxpriority="10" defpriority="3">
<!-- priority of jobs within the group is ranked from 1 to 10;
if job priority is not specified, it is 3 by default -->
<job name="CustomCron" class="custom.cron.CustomCron" db_mark="C_CRON"
<!-- job starts in 15 minutes after CP start and runs every 15 minutes -->
- name - group name;
- disabled - group jobs are all disabled if disabled="1". If not set,
disabled is set to 0 (enabled);
- maxpriority - sets the maximum number to which job priority
within a group is scaled. For example, if maxpriority
is 15, then job priority within a group is from 1 to 15,
where 1 is the least priority, and 15 is the maximum priority.
If this option is not set, maximum priority for a group is
10 by default;
- defpriority - set the default job priority. If the job's
priority attribute is not set, the job priority will be equal to
the group's defpriority value.
- defperiod - sets the default launching period for group jobs, in minutes;
- maxjobcount - maximum number of jobs in the group running at a time.
- name - job name;
- class - a fully qualified Java class name for the cron job
(see Adding Custom CP Crons
for instructions on adding custom cron job classes);
- disabled - if set to 1, the job is disabled; otherwise, it is enabled;
- priority - if set, overrides the default group priority;
- starttime - time when the job starts first. Format:
If starttime is not set, the job won't start automatically.
- HH:MM - time in hours and minutes,
for example, 5:15;
- now - job starts immediately after CP start/restart;
- now+HHhMMm -
job starts in HH hours MM minutes after CP start/restart,
for example, now+15m, now+2h, now+2h15m.
- period - sets the job launching period, in minutes;
if not set, the job won't run;
- maxinstancecount - maximum number of job instances running at a time.
- threadcount - maximum number of threads running at a time in a multi-thread job.
- db_mark - points to the job name in the H-Sphere database
(value of the name field in the last_start table).
See CP Crons in Sysadmin Guide
for the last_start table description.