H-Sphere works correctly only with Postgres 7.x.
Thus, if you have accidentally upgraded Postgres package on your CP server to version 8.x and higher,
you need to perform its downgrade to the version you had.
- Log into the control panel server as root.
- Back up CP postgres home dir.
- Back up the file /etc/init.d/postgresql.
- Stop the control panel.
- Stop Postgres:
- Check what postgres packages are installed:
rpm -qa | grep -i postgres
- Uninstall postgres:
rpm -e --nodeps `rpm -qa| grep -i postgres`
- Install an earlier version of postgres packages. The
installations are available on your CP server in the directory
- Start Postgres:
- Start the control panel.