This guide instructs how to upgrade H-Sphere Windows software from 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 to 2.4 Beta 7 Patch 1.
- Make sure your H-Sphere Windows module has version 2.3.1:
Open the file [Disk]:\\HSphere\scripts\consts.inc and check the parameters:
// the current version
version = 2.31
If the version is older, update it to
version 2.3.1 or higher.
- Open SOAP port 10125 for data communication between Control Panel and Windows server.
This new protocol is used in H-Sphere starting with version 2.4 Beta 7.
- Download H-Sphere Windows 2.4 Beta 7 Patch 1 at:
- Run the file you have downloaded (HSInst24b7p1.exe).
- Update your Webshell to version 4.
- Inform about the upgrade.
This is required so you can get appropriate support from psoft.