This guide instructs how to upgrade H-Sphere Windows software
from 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.4 Betas, RC 1, 2.4 Final and 2.4 Patch 1 to 2.4 Patch 2.
- Make sure your H-Sphere Windows module has version 2.3.1 or higher:
Open the file [Disk]:\\HSphere\scripts\consts.inc and check the parameters:
// the current version
version = 2.31
If the version is older, update it to
version 2.3.1 or higher.
- Open SOAP port 10125 for data communication between Control Panel and Windows server.
Important: if you're using Serv-U FTP service, make sure to disable SOAP feature in hsphere.properties.
Currently, H-Sphere with Serv-U installed doesn't support SOAP.
- Download H-Sphere Windows 2.4 Patch 2 at:
- Run the file you have downloaded (HSInst24p2.exe) to upgrade H-Sphere to 2.4 Patch 2.
- After the H-Sphere upgrade, IIS will still run some modules of earlier versions.
Restart IIS whenever it is convenient to ensure you run the updated modules.
- Important: For those who update from versions older than 2.4 Patch 1:
To fix some misconfiguration in Shared SSL, download and then run
- Update your Webshell to version 4.
- Inform about the upgrade.
This is required so you can get appropriate support from psoft.