This guide instructs how to upgrade H-Sphere Windows software from 2.2 or later to 2.3.2.
Note: this update fixes problem with Webshell 3 related to
Update issued by Microsoft.
- Make sure your H-Sphere Windows module has version 2.2 or later:
Open the [Disk]:\\hsphere\scripts\Conf.inc file to see if it contains the //////PHPbb///// parameter.
If it doesn't, your H-Sphere Windows module is older than 2.2 and needs an
update to version 2.2.
- Make sure your Control Panel has been updated to 2.3.2 Patch 1.
- Download H-Sphere Windows module 2.3.2 update at:
- Run the file you have downloaded (HSInst232.exe).
- Download Webshell3 update at:
- Inform about the upgrade.
This is required so you can get appropriate support from psoft.