hsphere-mail2-all3 is an update to the
H-Sphere mail system.
This version introduces the following features and updates:
- ClamAV 0.71 update
- User-defined badmailpattern and badmailtype DBs to process user-defined blacklists during SMTP session,
as alternatives to respective server level databases
- CRAM-MD5 type of SMTP authentication
- clamav and spamd filtering for incoming mail with inexistent destination mailboxes,
using antispam/antivirus settings for the catchall mailbox
- Fix auth plain authentication and rare "control die 4.3.0" output
- Enabling/disabling qmail extensions in a single file
- queue-fix utility added to the installation package
- SMTP server now also listens on mail message submission port 587 ("msa" in /etc/services).
- ClamAV logging via the syslog local4 facility.
- Added spamcontrol
extensions at the server level and at the remote IP level:
* splithorizon - switch filtering on/off only for SMTP sessions that don't have RELAYCLIENT variable defined
* helodnscheck - switch domain name checks on/off for HELO/EHLO commands
* badhelo - analog badmailpatterns for HELO/EHLO commands
H-Sphere Mail Todo