Starting from version 2.4.3 beta 2 H-Sphere introduces Allocated Servers which allows assigning physical servers to resellers
so their end users' homes are created on it.
To allocate a physical server to a reseller:
- Make sure it meets all of the following requirements:
- physical server is assigned both WEB, MAIL and MySQL
- physical server is associated with unused Web, Mail and MySQL
- none of the associated logical servers has been involved in
- Go to E.Manager ->Allocated Servers. You will be taken to the
page listing all your physical servers that meet the above requirements in the
Search Results section:
- Click Assign Server to Plan (the Controls section) for the physical server
you are allocating.
- On the page that you'll be taken to, choose the reseller plan which you want to make this
server available for:
If you did everything correctly, the allocated server's state in the
Search Results table will change from Unassiged to Available. This means
the server is ready to be taken by reseller.
To allow resellers to obtain an allocated server,
edit reseller plan to include
Allocated physical server resource.
- Sign up reseller for this plan and he will automatically
get this physical server allocated.
* Although you can allocate serveral physical servers to the same plan,
reseller signed up for it will obtain just one of them.
* If you did everything correctly, the allocated server's state in the
Search Results table will change from Available to Taken.
* In case there are no allocated servers reseller signing up with a reseller plan,
will be moderated and you will be notified
of it through trouble ticket system