This package can be installed on H-Sphere 2.4 Patch 2 and higher as suggested in our instruction on
Installing H-Sphere packages.
With OnlineNIC registrar you can register, renew, lookup domains.
Setting Up OnlineNIC Connection
Requirement: agreement with OnlineNIC signed
To set up your connection with OnlineNIC:
- Log into your admin CP.
- Select Domain Registrar in the Settings menu.
- In the Add New Registrar box, choose OnlineNIC and click the Add button:
- You'll need to enter your OnlineNIC connection data:
- Title: the name of your account. You can have more than
one connection with OnlineNIC.
- Server: OnlineNIC server (provided by OnlineNIC).
- Login: the login to the server (provided by OnlineNIC).
- Password: the password to login to the OnlineNIC.com's server (provided by OnlineNIC).
- License Agreement: the text and/or the path to the license
agreement obtained from OnlineNIC that explains the OnlineNIC's obligations
to your customers, their obligations to OnlineNIC and proves you are a
lawful registration service provider. This will be shown to your
end-customers on the signup forms and when they decide to create
a new domain through their CP.
- Warn users about domain expiration this many days in advance:
the domains are bought from OnlineNIC for a certain period of time
(one or more years). When this time expires the domain is suspended,
and if the term of domain name registration is not renewed, the domain
is canceled and becomes available for sale to other buyers. Here you
can set the number of days before the domain expiration date to remind
the user about approaching domain cancelation.
- Renew domains this many days before domain expiration:
number of days before domain expiration to automatically renew the domain registration
(as opposed to manual domain name registration renewal).
- Click Submit Query. Now your OnlineNIC connection is created and you
can proceed to configuring other registrar connections or
associating top level domains with domain registrars.
To test OnlineNIC without registering domains, you need to create a test account using OnlineNIC web interface.