This package can be installed on H-Sphere 2.4.2 and higher as suggested in our instruction on
Installing H-Sphere packages.
With RRPProxy registrar you can register, renew, lookup domains.
Setting Up RRPproxy Connection
Requirement: agreement with RRPproxy signed
To set up your connection with RRPproxy:
- Log into your admin CP.
- Select Domain Registrar in the Settings menu.
- In the Add New Registrar box, choose RRPproxy and click the Add button:
- You'll need to enter your RRPproxy connection data:
- Title: the name of your account. You can have more than
one connection with RRPproxy.
- Server: RRPproxy server (provided by RRPproxy).
- Port: the port used for connecting to the RRPproxy server (provided by RRPproxy).
- Path: the path to the domain registration software (provided by RRPproxy).
- Password: the password to login to the RRPproxy.com's server (provided by RRPproxy).
- License Agreement: the text and/or the path to the license
agreement obtained from RRPproxy that explains the RRPproxy's obligations
to your customers, their obligations to RRPproxy and proves you are a
lawful registration service provider. This will be shown to your
end-customers on the signup forms and when they decide to create
a new domain through their CP.
- Warn users about domain expiration this many days in advance:
the domains are bought from RRPproxy for a certain period of time
(one or more years). When this time expires the domain is suspended,
and if the term of domain name registration is not renewed, the domain
is canceled and becomes available for sale to other buyers. Here you
can set the number of days before the domain expiration date to remind
the user about approaching domain cancelation.
- Renew domains this many days before domain expiration:
number of days before domain expiration to automatically renew the domain registration
(as opposed to manual domain name registration renewal).
- Click Submit Query. Now your RRPproxy connection is created and you
can proceed to configuring other registrar connections or
associating top level domains with domain registrars.
To test RRPproxy without registering domains, you need to create a test account using RRPproxy web interface.