Slated for 2.5 RC 3
Fixes and Improvements:
- SpamAssassin updated to version 3.11.
- ClamAV 0.88.1 security update
13 March 2006
Additional boolean configuration parameters:
- uquotacheck provides message bouncing during SMTP session in case of mailbox quota overflow.
- localtime provides generation of date stamps in local timezones for various qmail programs.
09 Feb 2006
Changes and improvements:
- Logging SPF related info (LOG_MAIL syslog facility).
- Additional SpamAssassin configurable parameters:
- maxsascore (Score, after which spam messages will be removed; default: 100000)
- samsgsize (Specify maximum message size, in bytes, to be sent to spamd, otherwise this step will be skipped; default: 250k)
- satimeout (Timeout in seconds for communications to spamd; default: 600).
- Optimized vpopmail authentication mechanism in mysql mode - dynamic relay settings are stored and read by tcpserver from MySQL DB.
Static relay settings remain in tcp.smtp.cdb - this is useful to provide more flexible mail server parameters tuning by setting
- Added opensmtptimeout parameter. It allows to set open relay lifetime, in minutes, after POP-before-SMTP authentication;
default: 3 hours.
19 Jan 2006
This version incorporates improvements and fixes of hsphere-mail-service-3-14.
This is the next generation mail system built especially for H-Sphere 2.5 and up.